6. DAE Tests
2. Transfer Rate Reading Tests
3. CD Error Correction Tests
4. DVD Error Correction Tests
5. Protected Disc Tests - Reading Tests
6. DAE Tests
7. Protected AudioCDs
8. CD Recording Tests
9. C1 / C2 Error Measurements
10. Writing Quality Tests - Clover System Tests
11. DVD Recording Tests
12. CDSpeed/PlexTools Scans - Page 1
13. CDSpeed/PlexTools Scans - Page 2
14. CDSpeed/PlexTools Scans - Page 3
15. CDSpeed/PlexTools Scans - Page 4
16. CDSpeed/PlexTools Scans - Page 5
17. Writing Quality Tests - Almedio AEC-1000
18. DVDR DL - Page 1
19. DVDR DL - Page 2
20. Sony DRU-800A vs. SA300
21. BookType Setting
- Pressed and CDR AudioCD
Using a pressed AudioCD and its CD-R copy with EAC, we get the following results:
Similar performance for all drives.
-Advanced DAE Quality
The Sony drive reported the best results, with a quality score of 100 (perfect) in the Nero CD Speed Advanced DAE test and slightly behind the NEC drive in average speed which however, did not manage a perfect quality score.
- Reading 90/ 99mins AudioCDs
- 90min AudioCD
The drive could not read the 90mins media, producing the above error.
- 99min AudioCD
In this case, the drive managed to successfully read the 99mins audio CD, generating a drop in speed at the completion of the reading.