6. DAE Tests
2. Transfer Rate Reading Tests
3. CD Error Correction Tests
4. DVD Error Correction Tests
5. Protected Disc Tests - Reading Tests
6. DAE Tests
7. Protected AudioCDs
8. CD Recording Tests
9. C1 / C2 Error Measurements
10. Writing Quality Tests - Clover System Tests
11. DVD Recording Tests
12. Support Media list for fw KS04
13. CDSpeed/PlexTools Scans - Page 1
14. CDSpeed/PlexTools Scans - Page 2
15. CDSpeed/PlexTools Scans - Page 3
16. Writing Quality Tests - Almedio AEC-1000
17. DVD+R DL - Page 1
18. DVD+R DL - Page 2
19. SOHW-1693S vs. SA300 - Page 1
20. SOHW-1693S vs. SA300 - Page 2
21. SOHW-1693S vs. SA300 - Page 3
22. SOHW-1693S vs. SA300 - Page 4
23. BookType Setting
- Pressed and CDR AudioCD
Using pressed AudioCD and its CD-R copy with EAC, we get the following results:
Both the LiteOn and BenQ drives were the fastest with similar speeds.
-Advanced DAE Quality
The LiteOn 1693S and BenQ DW1640 again had very similar results with an average speed of just over 33X and a quality score of 100.
- Reading 90/ 99mins AudioCDs
- 90min AudioCD
The drive could not recognize the inserted 90min audio disc.
- 99min AudioCD
In this case, the drive managed to successfully read the 99min audio CD but it generated some drops in speed after the start and especially near the end of the reading process.