GELID Has A new Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
GELID Solutions today unveiled its latest 1U low profile cooler for Intel GA115x CPUs. The POLAR CPU cooler is designed for HTPCs, Panel PCs, Car PCs and 1U Servers. With a heatsink height of 27 mm, it fits into low profile cases. The cooler weighs 127 g and geatrues a 75 mm frameless fan controlled through the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Module) software. GELID says that a fan speed of 1400 rpm is enough to ensure a high airflow from your CPU.
Pre-applied on the heatsink is GELID's GC-2 thermal compound.
The POLAR is compatible to Intel Celeron, Pentium Dual-Core, Core i3 and Core i5 CPU with a TDP of 65W. It fits in multiple Intel CPU sockets such as LGA 1150, 1155 and 1156.
- Air Flow (CFM / CMH): 29.6 / 50.3
- Bearing: Ball Bearing
- Cable Length (mm): 200
- Current (A): 0.20
- DC Voltage (V): 12
- Fan Dimensions (mm): 75 (d) x 15 (h)
- Fan Speed (RPM): 1400 - 2000
- Heat Sink Dimensions (mm): 92 (l) x 92 (w) x 27 (h)
- Life Time MTTF at 40C (h): 50000
- Noise Level (dBA): 16 - 28.9
- Static Pressure (mmAq): 1.9
- Warranty (years): 5
- Weight (g): 127