2. Gigabyte MA790GP-DS4H
3. BIOS - Gigabyte MA790GP-DS4H
4. Foxconn A7DA-S
5. BIOS - Foxconn A7DA-S
6. Tests Setup
7. Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition, SiSoftware Sandra
8. Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage, SYSmark 2007 Preview
9. Benchmarks - MAXON CINEBENCH, x264 HD Benchmark, TMPGEnc 4 Xpress
10. Benchmarks - SuperPI, wPrime
12. The ATI 3300 IGP
13. ATI 3300 - Gaming results
14. ATI 3300 - Video Playback tests
15. Final words
16. Benchmarks - 3DMark06, Crysis v1.2, Unreal Tournament 3 SYSmark 2007 Preview
3DMark 06 is the worldwide standard in advanced 3D game performance benchmarking. The software uses advanced real-time 3D game workloads to measure PC performance using a suite of DirectX 9 3D graphics tests, CPU tests, and 3D feature tests. 3DMark06 tests include all new HDR/SM3.0 graphics tests, SM2.0 graphics tests, AI and physics driven single and multiple cores or processor CPU tests and a collection of comprehensive feature tests.
The Gigabyte MA790GP-DS4H got a higher score at the CPU but it fell behind in the overall score.
At both the Crysis/Unreal Tournament 3 Demo benchmarks, the performance differences were very small.