4. Titan Fenrir - features
Our second CPU cooler in this test is the new Fenrir (TTC-NK85TZ) by Titan. This new product supports the latest LGA 1366 interface and will hopefully allow us to highly overclock the Core i7 processor.
The device possess 4 lager 8mm copper heat pipes to maximize the overclocking performance up to 10W.
For better heat conductive efficiency, the Royal Grease (0.032 C/W) is bundled in each package.
The 12cm giant fan with built-in PWM speed control technology will operate automatically to deal with overheating problems .
- Universal design: compatible with Intel LGA 775/1366 and AMD K8/AM2
- PWM intelligent controller: automatically adjust fan to provide wonderful balance between performance and rumble generated from CPU
- 12cm large fan : cover whole area for system cooling + Superior silent performance at 17dBA only
- Heat Pipe Direct Touch: provide the maximum heat conductivity and draw heat away immediately
- Unique fin design: reduce air resistance to enhance cooling performance
156 x 124 x 107mm
120 x 120 x 25 mm
800~2200 RPM ±10%
0.02~ 0.11 InchH2O
<17.2 ~ <39dBA
|No. of Pole||