The operating status (Copying data, Data successfully copied, etc.) is displayed on the LCM display of the Digi Drive. The rechargeable batteries last about 2 hours, and it takes about the same amount of time to fully recharge the batteries.
The integrated hard disk drive is available in the following capacities: 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 and 160 GB. So that the device can also be used as a "normal" external hard disk, it is equipped with a USB 2.0 port (downward compatible with USB 1.1). No software installation is necessary under Windows 2000 and XP; a driver CD is included for Windows 98SE.
The Digi Drive includes a USB 2.0 cable, quick guide, carrying bag, rechargeable battery and power cable for connecting to the mains network or for charging the lithium battery. It will be available in mid-April starting at a price of $119.00 for the 40 GB version.
- 9-in-1 card reader / writer
- Supports CF I & II, MD, SM, MS, MS-PRO, SD, Mini-SD, MMC
- Transfer rate to HDD: max. 2.5 MB per sec.
- Lithium rechargeable battery
- Power Save mode after 1 minute
- LCM display with status display
- Aluminum housing
- OS: Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Mac OS 10.0
- USB 2.0 interface
- Dimensions: 78 x 125 x 26 mm
- Kit includes: TEAC Digi Drive, USB 2.0 cable, quick guide, carrying case, power adapter, lithium rechargeable battery, driver CD