TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 includes improved editing or filtering functions, MKV or WebM format support, and other new features. It also supports many input and output formats, detailed parameter settings, and offers a fast cut-edit function, video format conversion, compression, material creation and more.
* MKV container file support;
* H.264 stream FLV file native support;
* Dolby Digital Plus audio support;
* Integrated HDV/DV camcorder capture function;
* MPEG-2 TS file analyzer capable of recognizing multi-stream video with different resolutions;
* File reader selector function when importing a file;
* Audio only importation;
* Select closed captions or subtitle data from MPEG-TS files, Blu-ray or DVD-Video (when several are available);
* Import Blu-ray or AVCHD file video by the title (VC-1 video not supported)
* Layer editing in a timeline;
* Integrated clip transition effects;
* Setting a blur or mosaic mask while playing the content;
* Vintage image filter;
* Playback speed changer filter;
* Multi-channel audio level meter with each preview;
* Undo/Redo option in almost all editing windows;
* On top of this, integrates our advanced Intuitive Draw Technology for fast preview rendering. NVIDIA CUDA decoder now available.
* Uses the x264 encoder;
* Supports the Intel Media SDK H.264 encoder;
* Supports the NVIDIA CUDA hardware H.264 encoder;
* Supports MKV container file output.
* Access the Tools from any stage of the main window from the Start-up Launcher;
* Proxy editing file creation function;
* Batch encode tool Task tray minimization.
For more information, visit the TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 webpage: http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/tvmw5.htm.