The Mercury Enterprise Pro 6G SSD combines the latest SandForce 2500 Series processor with endurance-optimizing SandForce DuraClass technology with Enterprise Toggle Syncronous (eMLC) 10K PE flash NAND to deliver more that 3x the reliability and lifespan of standard MLC NAND. The SandForce Driven SSD also delivers up to 60K IOPS, and over 500MB/s data rates.
To maintain data integrity and prevent data loss during unexpected power interruptions, the Mercury Enterprise Pro 6G employs OWC?s proprietary Paratus Power Technology. This internal power solution is designed to automatically supply sufficient power to ensure any existing writes will be committed/retired to the Enterprise Pro 6G and shut the drive down properly.
Data is automatically stored in a highly secure AES-256/128 hardware double encrypted format; and the drive meets all TCG Enterprise Security requirements.
Pro 6G Key Features:
- Second-generation SandForce 2500 series processor with 28 percent over
- 6G (6Gb/s) SATA Revision 3.0 interface with NCQ
- Toshiba Enterprise Toggle Synchronous (eMLC) 10K PE NAND flash for up to 3x the reliability and lifespan of standard MLC NAND
- Maintains balanced read/write performance (up to 60K IOPS and over 500MB/s data rates
- Qualified for use with all RAID levels
- Seven years warranty
- OWC Paratus Power Technology ensures any existing writes will be committed/retired to prevent data loss and the drive will be shut down properly during an unexpected power interruption
The OWC Mercury Enterprise Pro 6G will be available from Other World Computing, as well as through select retailers, by the end of Q1 2012 in the following MSRP configurations:
- 50GB - $629.00
- 100GB - $799.00
- 200GB - $1,349.00
- 400GB - $2,199.00