Motorola unveiled the motorola one hyper, a new smartphone with an advanced camera system; an ultra-high resolution 64-megapixel main camera and 32-megapixel pop-up selfie cam; a 6.5″ Full HD+ edge to edge display; and a powerful charging system.
motorola one hyper introduces a 45W Hyper Charging technology. The technology is giving you 12 hours of power in 10 minutes of charging and fills your phone’s battery to 75% in 30 minutes. The motorola one hyper also has a 4,000 mAh battery that can power your phone for 38 hours of continuous use.
motorola's Night Vision technology is available on both the rear 64-megapixel camera and front 32-megapixel camera. With a 32-megapixel pop-up selfie camera that conceals behind the display, you’ll be ready to shoot in less than a second. The Night Vision mode and Quad Pixel technology promise to bring in 4x more light sensitivity. For those worried about accidental falls, the pop up camera has a drop protection mechanism that triggers it to automatically retract during a sudden drop or when the phone is flipped upside down.
Plus, laser autofocus technology lets you focus instantly, even in the dark. When you want to take a photo as your eyes see it, you can switch to the 118° ultra-wide angle lens.
Thanks to the Google CameraX API, third party apps like Instagram can take advantage of Motorola’s camera AI technology, like HDR, Night Vision and Portrait Mode.
The pop-up selfie camera eliminates the need for a bezel and maximizes screen real estate. The smartphone has an edge-to-edge 6.5” Total Vision display.
When it’s time to set your phone aside, there’s a notification light at the back of the device that subtly illuminates in different ways to keep you updated without disturbing you. When you want to check your notifications, they’re right at your fingertips thanks to Moto Display, giving you a quick preview without having to unlock your device.
motorola one hyper has a water repellent design that will keep your phone protected inside and out from spills and splashes while you’re on the move. The device is available in three color options, Deepsea Blue, Dark Amber, and Fresh Orchid.
The device uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor with AI processing. Moto Actions allow you to get to the features you use most often, like your flashlight or your camera. The phone also gives you 4 GB of RAM.
motorola one hyper ships with Android 10 software, 128 GB of built-in storage and up to 1TB expandable storage (sold separately).
The new motorola one hyper will be available in the United States starting December 4 exclusively on Motorola.com as a GSM unlocked device; compatible with carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile (MSRP: $399.99 USD). In Latin America and in selected countries of Europe, motorola one hyper will be available from December 4th on. motorola one hyper will also be available in select markets across the Middle East in the coming months.
- Operating system: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 with 2.0GHz octa-core Kryo 460 CPU, 845MHz Adreno 612 GPU and Qualcomm multi-core AI Engine
- Memory (RAM): 4GB
- Internal storage: 128GB built-in
- Expandable storage: Up to 1TB microSD card expandable
- Security: Fingerprint reader
- Sensors: Fingerprint reader, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Gyroscope, Sar sensor, e-Compass
- Battery size: 4000mAh
- Battery life: Up to 38 hours battery life
- Charging: 45W Hyper charging capable
- Charger type: 15W TurboPower charger
- Display : 6.5” Total Vision IPS TFT LCD FHD+ (1080x2340) | 395ppi, 19:9, Active Area-Touch Panel (AA-TP) 90%
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 76.6 x 8.9mm
- Weight: Around 200g
- Body: Plastic
- Water repellent design
- Ports: Type-C port (USB 2.0)
- Colors: Deep sea blue
- Rear camera
- 64MP (f/1.9, 0.8um) | 16MP (f/1.9, 1.6um) Quad Pixel | PDAF,
- 8MP (f/2.2, 1.12um) | 118° ultra-wide angle,
- Laser autofocus (TOF),
- Single LED flash
- Rear camera software: Night Vision, Shot optimization, Auto smile capture, Gesture selfie, Smart composition, HDR, Timer, Active photos, Manual mode, Portrait mode, Portrait lighting, Cutout, Spot color, Cinemagraph, Panorama, Live filter, High-res zoom, RAW photo ouput, Best shot, Google Lens integration
- Rear camera video capture: UHD (30fps) | FHD (60/30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Rear camera video software: Slow motion, Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video, Electronic Image Stabilization
- Front camera: 32MP (f/2.0, 0.8um) | 8MP (f/2.0, 1.6um) Quad Pixel
- Front camera software: Portrait mode, Face beauty, Timer, Active Photo, Night Vision, Cinemegraph, Group Selfie, Live filter, Spot color
- Front camera video capture: FHD (60/30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Front camera video software: Slow motion, Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video
- Speakers: Bottom-ported loudspeaker | smart PA
- Microphones: 2 Microphones
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Google Assistant Quick gestures
- Moto Actions: Quick capture, Fast flashlight, Three finger screenshot, Screenshot editor, Flip for DND, Pick up to silence, Media controls, Swipe to shrink
- SIM card: Single SIM (1 Nano SIM + 1 microSD) | Hybrid Dual SIM (2 Nano SIMs / 1 Nano SIM + 1 microSD)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n/ac | 2.4GHz + 5GHz | Wi-Fi hotspot
- Location services: GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- Networks + bands:
- 4G: LTE band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/28/66
- 3G: WCDMA band 1/2/4/5/8
- 2G: GSM band 2/3/5/8