Motorola will soon launch the moto g8, an affordable smartphone armed with an AI camera system.
You can take sharp photos even in low light using the 16MP fast-focusing main camera. For expansive panoramic photos or times when you want to squeeze all the action at a sporting event into one shot, you can fit 4x more in your frame using the ultra-wide angle lens. And the dedicated Macro Vision camera gets you 5x closer to your subject than a normal lens for close ups.
moto g8 comes with 4,000 mAh battery to let you power through the day, and the device is designed to go up to 40 hours on a single charge.
This new smartphone comes with a 6.4” HD+ Max Vision display backed by a powerful loudspeaker and Dolby Audio sound.
All these features are backed with a 4GB of RAM and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor, which has advanced AI processing capabilities. You can count on 64GB of storage, with expandable SD card support up to 512GB for all your favorite apps, music, movies and photos.
moto g8 comes with our exclusive Moto Experiences and with new Moto Gametime. This software is blocking interruptions to help you keep your head in the game. The device comes with a water-repellent design that keeps your phone protected inside and out, and is powered by a bloatware-free version of Android 10.
moto g8 is available today in Brazil for R$ 1.407,12 ($305,56, 64GB). It will roll out over the coming weeks in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
- Memory: 64GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 (SM6125) com Octa-Core (Quad-core 2.0 GHz + Quad-core 1.8 GHz)
- Battery:4000 mAh
- Display: 6.4"; HD+
- Rear cameras: 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + Laser focus
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Weight: 188.3 g
- Dimensions: Altura (mm): 161.3 x 75.8 x 9 mm (H x L s W)
- 2G - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G - WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz
- 4G - LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28/B66
- Connectivity:USB-C, 3.5 mm jack
- Location: GPS, AGPS, LPP, SUPL,Glonass e Galileo
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, fingerprint reader
- NFC: No