Kingston Digital is shipping the DataTraveler Ultimate Generation Terabyte (DTUGT), the world's largest capacity USB Flash drive.
Announced at CES 2017, the DataTraveler Ultimate GT features quality in a high-end design and zinc-alloy metal casing for shock-resistance. The USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive is available in 1TB and 2TB capacities and it is backed by 5-year warranty.
- Capacities: 1TB, 2TB
- Speed: USB 3.1 Gen. 14
- Dimensions: 75.18mm x 27mm x 21.02mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Warranty: 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS v.10.9.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+, Chrome OS