KINGMAX has upgraded the performance of its memory lines, and is now launching its latest upgraded ZEUS DDR4 gaming memory, compatible with Intel Z270 chipsets, supporting Intel XMP 2.0 overclocking technology.
The new modules are available in speeds of 3600MHz, a maximum capacity of 16GB, a voltage of 1.35V, and a CL value of 17. In addition, KINGMAX gaming memories for notebook computers boast with speeds of 3000MHz, a maximum capacity of 16GB, a voltage of 1.2V, and a CL value 16.
All these modules will be on display at COMPUTEX Taipei 2017, the international global event for the ICT set to kick off on May 30.
- Tally with JEDEC DDR4 standard
- Compatible with Intel Z270 chipsets
- Support Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile)
- Aluminum alloy for heatsink to dissipate heats faster
- Optimizing energy efficiency standard for lower voltage
- 100% compatibility and stability