KINGMAX Group continues to expand in the market of mobile phone peripherals with the release of the JoyBuds511 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds.
The earbuds use a Qualcomm Bluetooth chip to take advantage of Bluetooth 5.0’s features such as low power consumption, low latency and more stable connection. It supports Qualcomm’s exclusive aptX audio coding to produce an optimal sound quality.
For voice calls, the earbuds are using built-in dual microphones and the CVC 8.0 (Clear Voice Capture) noise cancellation technology.
With a simple initial Bluetooth connection setup, you can automatically pair, connect, switch on and off and switch between stereo and mono modes using the charging case. A “multi-function touch key” allows users to answer calls, play music, select previous or next song, control the volume and a activate voice assistant on thei phones.
The earbuds have a flat in-ear design in order to fit firmly to the ears and stay in place even during exercising and sport activities. They also have a rain and sweat resistant IPX7 design. They comes in 3 different earplug sizes.
The JoyBuds511 offer up to 6-7 hours of continuous usage, depending on the volume level. Using the 480mAh charging case, the battery life is frther increased to more than 26 hours.
- Support Bluetooth 5.0
- IPX7 water resistance
- Articulate voice calling quality by CVC noise cancellation technology with dual microphones
- Adapt Qualcomm high-end chip to supports aptX codec audio transmission
- One touch multiple button for music playing, song selecting, voice assistant calling and volume controlling
- Professional toning technology to present a balanced sound quality Automatic power on/off, paring and connecting
- 480 mAh charging case with battery indicator
- In-ear wearing and flat design
- Three-size ear tips
- Compatible with Android, iOS and Windows devices