2. Asus Blitz Formula SE Retail Package
3. Asus Blitz Formula SE BIOS
4. Asus Blitz Extreme Retail Package
5. Asus Blitz Extreme BIOS
6. Biostar TP35D3-A7 Deluxe Retail Package
7. Biostar TP35D3-A7 Deluxe BIOS
8. Test Configuration
9. Everest Ultimate Edition 2007
10. SiSOFT Sandra
11. PCMARK - 3DMARK
12. Science Mark - PovRay - x264 Benchmark
13. Maxon Cinebench
15. SYSmark 2007 - WorldBench
16. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
17. Overclocking DDR2 Motherboards
18. Overclocking DDR3 motherboards
SuperPI has become an utility to benchmark modern systems. In August 1995, the calculation of pi up to 4,294,960,000 decimal digits was succeeded by using a supercomputer at the University of Tokyo. The program was written by D.Takahashi and he collaborated with Dr. Y.Kanada at the computer center, the University of Tokyo. This record-breaking program was ported to personal computer environments such as Windows NT and Windows 95 and called Super PI.
The software offers up to 32M calculations of PI numbers. For all our tests, we tested up to 8M calculations and summed them up for a total score.
DDR2 Memory Motherboards
Summing all SuperPI scores, gives us a clear picture as to which motherboard produced the lowest calculation time. The Asus P5K Premium was the fastest of the three tested boards.
DDR3 Memory Motherboards
The Asus Blitz Extreme, due to its higher memory performance, managed the fastest calculation time.