TiVo today announced the retail availability of TiVo Stream 4K, providing its customers with a unifying streamer.
TiVo Stream 4K brings together shows and movies from favorite platforms, live or streaming, on one screen.
Consumers can access live television from SLING TV alongside streaming video services like Netflix and Prime Video. And with TiVo’s own TiVo+ content catalog, there’s less scrolling and more watching.
TiVo Stream 4K is now available at TiVo.com with an introductory price of $49.99 and a free 7-day trial of SLING TV for new subscribers.
TiVo Stream 4K features:
- TiVo Stream 4K provides integration with numerous streaming video services, including Netflix, Prime Video and Google Play.
- TiVo’s user experience and personalized discovery features integrate with the SLING TV app. SLING TV content listings are surfaced via universal search and SLING TV customers can search for their favorite shows on the TiVo Stream 4K interface—or by speaking into their Voice Remote.
- TiVo+, free streaming TV: TiVo+, TiVo’s own video network, delivers live streaming channels and thousands of movies and TV shows to viewers in an app-free environment. TiVo Stream 4K users also have access to thousands of hours of free movies and tv shows as well as 49 free streaming channels from TiVo+ across news, sports, kids, food, music and comedy.
- TiVo Stream 4K includes the highest quality audio and video up to and including Dolby Atmos sound and Dolby Vision HDR.
- The small device plugs into existing HDMI ports on TVs and combined with a streamlined version of TiVo’s “peanut” remote control enabling conversational search, all you need is a broadband internet connection to start streaming – no TiVo monthly subscription fees required.