AKG K81DJ Headphones
AKG is well respected among ordinary as well as enthusiast users. We were looking for a good pair of headphones that would accompany us on our road trips but is suitable for home use also. After looking around at a number of headphones, we decided to purchase the AKG K81-DJ. At a price of €50, these headphones promise very good quality. We will find out in this review if this promise is met.
- AKG K81-DJ Headphones
While the AKG K81-DJ headphones are intended primarily for DJ use, they are in fact also suitable for most situations, and can be used for informal parties right up to large-scale events. After all, amateur and semi-professional DJs need dependable equipment as well. The closed-back provides optimum isolation from ambient noise. The K81-DJ will take heavy use, and their high SPL capability ensures excellent sound quality. Finally, wearing comfort is as excellent as their powerful low end and accurate response.
Their distinguishing features include:
- 3D-Axis folding mechanism for ease of handling and good user comfort. Folded down into a thin package, the K-81 DJ are ready for use anytime
- High sound pressure level: High SPL capability for any type of event in any environment. Legendary AKG sound quality
- Closed-back earphones: Isolating ear cups attenuate ambient noise, keeping even quiet passages clearly audible
- Maximum ruggedness
- Adjustable headband
- Specifically designed for use at small clubs and parties
- 3D-Axis folding mechanism
- High sound pressure level
- Closed-back earphones