Razer introduced today the Razer Kraken Ultimate, a gaming headset featuring THX Spatial Audio technology that delivers pinpoint positional accuracy greater than 7.1 surround sound.
The Razer Kraken Ultimate comes equipped with THX Spatial Audio technology – an advanced positional audio solution that delivers pinpoint accuracy and greater than 7.1 surround sound. Producing sound in a 360-degree sphere allows for better awareness during competitive gameplay, allowing you to locate sneaking enemies.
THX Spatial Audio optimizes the sound design and engineering of every game and delivers a natural listening experience by adjusting its virtual speakers to match the audio source’s actual distance and location in-game.
Featuring custom-tuned 50mm drivers, the Razer Kraken Ultimate produces detailed sound and punchy base. Tuned to deliver a more natural sound curve, the resulting audio is the most lifelike within the Kraken line.
The Kraken Ultimate features aluminum and steel construction with cooling gel-infused ear cushions. Cooling-gel cushions help reduce heat build-up and also contain hidden eyewear channels for gamers sporting corrective or blue-light glasses.
The Kraken Ultimate also features backlit earcups powered by Razer Chroma, supporting 16.8 million colors and a suite of lighting effects controlled from within Razer Synapse 3.
Razer also introduced today the Kraken X USB. The newest addition to the Kraken X family offers green earcup lighting and 7.1 virtual surround sound via its USB connection – all in a 275g lightweight design.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY
- Razer Kraken Ultimate: $129.99 USD / €149.99 MSRP
- Razer Kraken X USB: $59.99 USD / €69.99 MSRP
- Razer.com and authorized resellers – November 14, 2019
RAZER KRAKEN ULTIMATE
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 109 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 64 mm / 2.5 in.
- Connection type: USB Digital;
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 390 g / 0.86 lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with cooling gel, for sound isolation and comfort, now with Razer Chroma RGB underglow
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -45 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Click-to-Mute Function
- Analog volume control wheel
- THX Spatial on/off toggle
- Devices with USB Connector
- Audio + microphone usage: Devices with USB Connector
RAZER KRAKEN X USB
- Green earcup lighting for a stylish look
- 1 surround sound on PC for accurate positional audio
- Lightweight at 275g so you never feel weighed down
- Bendable cardioid microphone for crystal-clear team communication
- Oval leatherette cushions for sound isolation and a comfortable fit
- Custom-tuned 40 mm drivers for balanced, clear sound