The XPG V3 series offers speeds up to 3100 MHz and its transfer bandwidth reaches the 24.8 GB/s. It supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) version 1.3 and utilizes the Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT). It comes with detachable fins that are extended upwards and 8-layer PCBs with 2oz copper, which can decrease electric resistance and consumes less power for higher efficiency. It also helps to improve the integrity of signal transfer by the lower EMI (ElectroMagnetic Interference).
The detachable fin heat sinks can be replaced and fastened by screws. In addition, there's one more pair of fins included in the package for the 1st lot of shipment.
- Detachable fins
- Speed up to 3100 MHz
- Transfer bandwidth up to 24.8 GB/s
- Supports Intel XMP 1.3 (Extreme Memory Profile)
- Supports dual channel mode
- RoHS compliant
- Complies with JEDEC standards
- 8-layer PCB with 2oz copper
- Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT) for heat dissipation
- Supports the latest Intel Z97 platform