The Spire Rocketeer IV SP-600W is a very good product, both in its specifications and under real life testing. It performed very well, supplying our test PC with stable voltages with very small deviations. With two PCI-E +12V lines, you can power up an SLI or Crossfire setup so you don't need to worry about future upgrades anytime soon. The 3 years warranty is another positive from Spire.
Overall, we cannot find any serious drawbacks with the Spire SP-600W Power Supply. The price of US$120~135 is right for this type of PSU and its intended use, it has a very nice design and finish, and it will light up the inside of any case.
- The Good
- 600Watt output
- Active PFC design
- Modular EZ-Cable Power Connectors
- 3 years warranty replacement
- Two Blue LED Dual Ball Bearing fans
- 3 Speed Variable Fan Speed Auto-Control
- Plenty of connectors
- Stable voltages under heavy load
- The Bad
- Cables with nylon sleeve are a little too rigid and hard to bend