Additions to the Seagate BlackArmor family:
* BlackArmor NAS 220 Storage Server: Delivering centralized network storage and secure remote access in a compact design, the BlackArmor NAS 220 storage server is a small-business-specific network attached storage solution designed to provide data protection for up to 20 PCs. The device offers up to 4TB of shared storage capacity.
* BlackArmor NAS 110 Storage Server: Designed to provide centralized storage and media streaming for up to 10 PCs, the BlackArmor NAS 110 storage server includes support for Windows Server 2008, wiki server support and up to 2TB of capacity.
* BlackArmor WS 110 Workstation External Drive: For small office, home-based professionals or remote staff, the BlackArmor WS 110 external drive is a direct attached external storage and backup solution. The dual interface of eSATA and USB 2.0 provide quick access to data.
* BlackArmor PS 110 Portable Drive: With the BlackArmor PS 110 portable drive employees who travel with business critical files can do so with the peace of mind that their backed-up data is protected. The business-grade backup application coupled with a Seagate hard drive in a slim, 12.5mm package.
All products can be purchased through Seagate's channel partners and select retailers at the following manufacturers? suggested retail prices (MSRP):
* Available now, Seagate BlackArmor NAS 220-- $599 AUD and $749 NZD for 2TB, $999 AUD and $1299 NZD for 4TB
* Available now, Seagate BlackArmor NAS 110-- $329 AUD and $399 NZD for 1TB, $449 AUD and $599 NZD for 2TB,
* Available now, Seagate BlackArmor WS 110--$199 AUD and $249 NZD for 1TB, $399 AUD and $499 NZD for 2TB
* Available now, Seagate BlackArmor PS 110--$199 AUD and $249 NZD for 500GB