Adobe Sign is now more deeply integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365, providing real-time access to customer details from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and more automated sales processes. Adobe Sign is now also the first Cloud Service Provider in the industry to receive FedRAMP Tailored authorization that meets the government's security standards, so Adobe Document Cloud can be deployed across U.S. Federal agencies. And with new PDF integrations, all Office 365 users with a subscription to Adobe Acrobat DC for teams or enterprise will now have the ability to create, manipulate, and view PDFs right from the ribbon in online versions of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft SharePoint.
Last September Adobe Sign became Microsoft's preferred e-signature solution for Office 365, and is integrated across Microsoft's portfolio, including Microsoft Dynamics 365. In the coming weeks, Adobe Sign will be live on Azure in the U.S., with expansion to additional regions expected soon. Additional advancements in Adobe Sign introduced today include:
- Adobe Sign and Microsoft Dynamics customers can leverage a new UI for quick navigation, real-time access to customer details from LinkedIn Sales
- Navigator to reduce contracting errors and automated sales processes by embedding Adobe Sign into multistep Dynamics 365 workflows.
- Adobe Sign has been granted authorization by the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) and is now officially listed as
- FedRAMP Tailored authorized in the FedRAMP Marketplace.
With new PDF services integrations for Office 365, users can:
- Access Adobe PDF services directly from the ribbon in online versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint to convert documents into Adobe PDF files that preserve fonts, formatting and layouts and can be password protected.
- Access Adobe PDF services within SharePoint and OneDrive to create and view Adobe PDFs that preserve fonts, formatting and layouts and can be password protected. Combine multiple file types into a single PDF that you can use for archiving or distribution, and convert PDFs into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint or RTF files from your mobile device or online.
New PDF services integrations with Office 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and SharePoint, are available with Adobe Acrobat DC for teams and enterprise today. Adobe Sign for Dynamics 365 is available with Adobe Sign for Enterprise.