Canon has introduced the entry-level EOS M200 mirrorless camera.
The upgrade to the EOS M100 comes is powered by a new Digic 8 processor that allows for Dual Pixel AF with eye detection, supports 4K/24p video and an improved battery life.
The M200 has a 24MP APS-C sensor, a compact body with a selfie-friendly touchscreen and an easy-to-use interface.
The camera will be available in October, bundled with the collapsable 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM lens for $599.
- DIGIC 8 Imaging Processor
- 4K UHD, Full HD up to 60p, Vertical video support1
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Eye Detection Auto-focus
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Technology
- Capable of Sharing Photos and Videos to Social Media Platforms
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Compatible with Extensive Line of EF-M, Canon EF4 and EF-S4 lenses