The new smartphone was developed to address the low- to mid-tier segment of smartphone users.
It comes with a 5.0-inch HD IPS display with a screen-to-body ratio of 74.1 percent, the highest in the mid-tier smartphone segment. The device offers impressively thin bezels and a 2,540mAh battery.
Other features include:
Laser Auto Focus enables the G3 Beat to focus faster than before by measuring the distance between the subject and the camera using a laser beam.
Touch & Shoot lets users simply touch anywhere on the display to focus and shoot, reducing a two-step process to just one.
Gesture Shot allows you to simply clench your hand in front of the screen to automatically begin a three-second countdown before the picture is snapped.
Smart Keyboard learns how you type for faster input with fewer mistakes, reducing errors by up to 75 percent.
QuickMemo+ lets you jot, sketch, take notes and be as creative and inspired as you want to be.
The LG G3 Beat will make its debut on July 18 in South Korea and begin its global rollout from Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries in the weeks that follow. It will also be available as the LG G3 s in Europe and the CIS.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor 1.2 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.0-inch HD IPS (1280 x 720, 294ppi)
- Memory: 8GB / 1GB RAM / MicroSD slot
- Camera: Rear 8MP with Laser Auto Focus / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,540mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 137.7 x 69.6 x 10.3mm
- Weight: 134 g
- Network: 4G LTE / HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/Glonass, NFC, USB 2.0
- Colors: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold
- Other: Touch & Shoot, Smart Keyboard, QuickMemo+, Gesture Shot