Lexar today announced the 512GB Lexar High-Performance 633x microSDXC UHS-I card, which meets the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) requirements from the latest SD Association’s 6.0 specifications. The card is the largest capacity A2 microSD card on the market.
A2 allows app-intensive users to experience higher minimum random write speed of 2000 IOPS and minimum read speed of 4000 IOPS. In the case of this particular Class 10 card with a V30 rating, that means it can read up to 100MB per second and write up to 70MB per second.
A2 cards will be identified with the App Performance Class symbol.
This particular card is designed more for smartphones and tablets, but can also be used in various action cameras and drones that use microSD cards for storage. Based on the speed, this particular card should handle 4K/30 video and 1080p/120 video without any hassle.
The microSDXC card is available late-October at MSRP of $299.99 USD.SPECIFICATIONS
- Capacity: 16GB – 512GB
- Speed Class:
- 16GB – Class 10, UHS-I (U1)
- 32GB – Class 10, A1, UHS-I (U1), V10
- 64GB – Class 10, A1, UHS-I (U3), V30
- 128GB – Class 10, A1, UHS-I (U3), V30
- 256GB – Class 10, A1, UHS-I (U3), V30
- 512GB – Class 10, A2, UHS-I (U3), V30
- 16GB – up to 95MB/s read
- 32GB – up to 95MB/s read
- 64GB – up to 95MB/s read, up to 45MB/s write
- 128GB – up to 95MB/s read, up to 45MB/s write
- 256GB – up to 95MB/s read, up to 45MB/s write
- 512GB – up to 100MB/s read, up to 70MB/s write
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95%
- Dimension (W x L x H): 11mm x 15mm x 1 mm / 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.04"