3. -Sony Ericsson K790i/K800i
- Sony Ericsson K790i/K800i
Continuing to another favorite mobile series, the K790i/K800i, we can find a more "serious" and professional case, the classic Red label. As Krusell says "...An assortment for professional use, with construction workers and road builders as two examples. Durable products designed and manufactured to take tough impacts...."
The Green Label has three subcategories:
- Classic with Multidapt®: Classic is the best-fitted case ever made, forget about bulky cases! Once a Classic user, always a classic user!
- Dynamic with Multidapt®: Dynamic is considered to be Krusell's state of the art product line. Each case is precisely designed to sustain the functionality of phones with extraordinary design.
- Elastic with Multidapt®: The retractable cover of Elastic cases permits world-class fitting for flip (clamshell) phones, both when open and closed.
Krusell provided us the Classic with Multiadapt version that includes a SpringClip. Classic is the best-fitted case ever made, forget about bulky cases! Once a Classic user, always a classic user!
The SpringClip represents Krusell's standard clip for mobile phones. The SpringClip is perfect for anyone who switches back and forth from a small pocket to larger belt. The spring in the clip keeps it secure in any situation.
The retail package lables the product compatible with Sony Ericsson K790i/K800i/K810i with Item no: 87225. The material is pure leather and the case comes in black colour. Again the quality is superb. Below there are several pictures of the product as listed at Krusell's website.
For our tests we used a K750i, since we didn't had in our labs available neither a K800i or K810i. The installation/removal of the mobile phone is easy, you need to use the attached zipper and secure the phone. Again all major functions are easily accesible.
At at the left and at the right...
Conluding our thoughts about this case we have to note:
- Great look and feel
- Leather has great finish.
- Great camera lens protection
- Makes the phone a bit bulky due to the clip attachment and snaps on the back.