2. Sony Ericsson W700i/W800i/W810i
- Sony Ericsson W700i/W800i/W810i
Sony Ericsson mobiles phones are very popular, and to be honest, they are my favorite. The W series represent Sony's vision for mobile entertaiment and compared with the K series, they include better earphones and better music management system. No wonder why Krusell has many different product lines for Sony Ericsson W series from business to mobile warriors.
Today we will examine the Green label that represents the "Sport" line. As Krusell says "...Green Label is for sporty people. Products especially designed for sport and outdoor activities, with a strong connection to trend..."
The Green Label has three subcategories:
- Active with Multidapt® : Made of PVC rubber, Active is the cool and sporty option for the energetic phone user.
- Blaze with Multidapt®: Due to its durable and shock absorbing material Blaze is a must have for outdoors activities.
- Performer: Energetic and active 24/7 thanks to the durable and shock absorbing material of this case. Performer is also extra flexible in its fitting to various devices thanks to the elastic material at the bottom and on the sides of the case.
Krusell provided us the Active with Multiadapt version that includes a SpringClip.
The SpringClip represents Krusell's standard clip for mobile phones. The SpringClip is perfect for anyone who switches back and forth from a small pocket to larger belt. The spring in the clip keeps it secure in any situation.
The retail package says that the product is compatible with Sony Ericsson W810i/W800i/W700i with Item no: 87198. The colours are Black/Orange. Over at Krusell website, it is mentioned that this product is also compatible with Sony Ericsson K750i & Sony Ericsson D750i, which is true since both have exactly the same dimensions.
Below they are several pictures of the product as listed at Krusell's website. We can see that there are two colours, orange and black, while the PVC rubber material used gives a great finish. The overall quality superior is without any doubt.
You should open the case in order to take pictures
The retail package has the usual Krusell design with a magnetic opening
You need to press the multi-adapt hole in order to release the case
For our tests we used a heavily used W700i - that explains the major wear/scratches at the side. The installation/removal of the mobile phone is pretty easy.
The removable clip also snaps on easily and works well.
Another picture that shows the perfect alignment of the central hole around joystick.
Conluding our thoughts about this case we have to note:
- Looks and feels great with overall build quality
- Has rubber grips on the sides.
- Great camera lens proteition
- Makes the phone a bit bulky due to the clip attachment and snaps on the back.