Today we take a look at Kingston’s SDHC UltimateXX, a memory card designed for professional photographers, enthusiasts, videographers and others who need faster speeds to keep pace with their evolving equipment. The SDHC has been designed to allow users to capture sequential shots that used to be a challenge due to the speed limitations of memory cards.
Kingston is promising speeds of up to 60MB/s read and 35MB/s write, which are both high enough to cope with the demands of serious photography or HD video and 3D video. It features UHS-I technology, designed for video streaming. It’s available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities to capture up to 320 minutes of HD video. The SDHC UltimateXX is covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Performance — 233X – up to 60MB/s read, and 35MB/s write
- Fast — ultra-high-speed bus I (UHS-I)
- Compliant — with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure — built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible — with SDHC and SDXC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- Guaranteed — lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB
- Compatible: with SDHC and SDXC host devices with UHS-I support
- File Format: FAT 32
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specifications
- Dimensions: 0.94" x 1.26" x 0.08" (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Storage Temperatures: 40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Operating Temperatures: 13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Voltage: 3.3v