Epson Adds 4K Enhancement to Compact and Versatile 5,200 and 7,000 Lumen PowerLite L Series Laser Projectors
The need for higher resolution displays is on the rise – virtual meetings are incorporating more content on a single screen, classrooms are requiring larger displays which increased pixel sizes for closer viewers, and there is a growing interest in up-close immersive experiences. Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide,1 today is adding its high resolution 4K Enhancement technology to its PowerLite® L Series with the introduction of the PowerLite L570U, L770U and L775U. The new PowerLite L Series will be on display at ISE in Barcelona from Jan. 31-Feb. 3 at Epson's stand, 3J100 in hall 3.
The new 3-chip 3LCD laser projectors offer WUXGA resolution with Epson's 4K Enhancement technology2 along with Best-in-Class Color Brightness3 and a virtually maintenance free, 20,000-hour laser light source and air filter.4 Engineered to support easy operation and deliver more detail with remarkable brightness, the new models bring strikingly clear images to meeting rooms, event spaces, classrooms, and beyond.
"The surge in hybrid work environments and immersive visual experiences has resulted in an increase in demand for larger displays and more detailed content. The more information that needs to be displayed on a single screen and the closer the viewing distance, the more critical the need for a large display with higher resolution," said Chris Teguh, product manager, Epson America, Inc. "Adding 4K Enhancement to these already bright and compact projectors will enable end users to deliver more realistic displays and allow viewers to focus on the content and not the technology."
With the ability to project images up to 500 inches and switch between a variety of aspect ratios, from standard 16:10 to ultra-wide 21:9, the new models elevate entertainment and education spaces and facilitate a more inclusive and collaborative meeting experience. For added seamless operation, the projectors will instantly wake up when sensing a signal or by Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) via HDMI.
Versatile and easy to install, the new 7,000-lumen5 PowerLite L770U (white) and PowerLite L775U (black) and 5,200-lumen5 PowerLite L570U laser projectors offer smooth, ultra-bright, detailed images for true-to-life displays – even up close. The optional attachable PixAlign™ camera provides access to powerful projection tools that speed up and simplify complex multi-projector installations, such as super wide or stacked, ultra-bright displays.
- 4.6 million pixels on screen – WUXGA with 4K Enhancement1 provides a visibly smoother and sharper display, even at close viewing distances; accepts 4K content
- Large, ultra-wide display – display images up to 500 inches diagonal either in standard 16:10 and 16:9 or in ultra-wide 16:6 and 21:9 for immersive video conferencing
- Streamlined installation – wide lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom, built-in edge blending, and geometric correction tools via on-screen menu or Epson® Professional Projector Tool software for Windows® and macOS®
- Versatile connectivity options – HDBaseT®, 2x HDMI® inputs, HDMI output, RJ-45, RS-232, and control management tools
- Simplified operation and content sharing – auto power-on, split screen,6 screen sharing with Epson iProjection,™7 and optional wireless networking with the ELPAP11 adapter
- Customizable brightness modes – set the projector to maintain a consistent brightness level over time, or set the brightness to Extended to help maximize the life of the laser light source
- Optional PixAlign camera – adds powerful multi-projector tools; blending assist for super-wide displays; simple stacking without an external PC; screen matching and auto color calibration
- Easily programmable with built-in media player and content creation app8 – includes templates, effects, color filters and customizable options; playlist and playback functions allow for seamless content management directly or via the network
The PowerLite L770U (white), PowerLite L775U (black) and PowerLite L570U will be available in March 2023 through authorized resellers. Special pricing will also be available through Epson's Brighter Futures® program. A unique sales and support initiative available specifically for schools, Brighter Futures is designed to help educators select and implement the best products for their classrooms while making the most of their budgets. In addition to special pricing, Brighter Futures offers dedicated education account managers and toll-free technical support for all Epson projectors and associated accessories.
For additional information on Epson large venue solutions, visit www.epson.com/largevenue.
Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide,1 will be showcasing its latest projection solutions at ISE in Barcelona from Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2023. At its booth (Stand 3J100 in Hall 3), Epson will provide memorable experiences for show visitors while revealing its latest compact, efficient and lightweight 3LCD laser projectors, including a few new solutions making their in-person debut.
Epson's booth will bring art to life with an animated projection mapped mythical beast that references the designs of Barcelona's Antoni Gaudí. Epson will also house an immersive museum and interactive retail experience showcasing the innovative, flexible and engaging ways projectors can be used to transform visitor experiences for retailers, leisure and cultural providers. Epson will introduce a range of new laser projector solutions, including the addition of 4K resolution on screen to its popular, compact Pro Series interchangeable lens projectors.
"ISE provides an ideal venue to showcase the latest and greatest in display technology and explore some of the most innovative and creative work accomplished through the use of projection technology," said Gavin Downey, group product manager, Large Venue Projection, Epson America, Inc. "Our latest projection solutions have become the benchmark for precision, compactness, and efficiency; we're delighted to welcome new and returning customers to witness the power of Epson projection first hand at our ISE booth."
The new EB-PQ2000 and EB-PQ2200 series features 4K resolution on screen leveraging Epson's latest state-of-the-art 4K Crystal Motion,* panel thermo-control and double micro-lens array technologies for optimal clarity. The EB-PQ2200 series offer significant size and weight advantages and build on the success of Epson's EB-PU2200 range of high lumen 3LCD projectors which are 60% smaller and 50% lighter than their predecessor (Pro L20000U). The new series use Epson's existing range of 4K high-quality lenses without a change in throw ratios.
Epson will also showcase the new PowerLite® L Series projectors with 4K enhancement technology with the introduction of the PowerLite L570U, L770U and L775U. These fixed lens projectors provide 5,200 and 7,000 lumens2 and the ability to project images up to 500 inches and switch between a variety of aspect ratios, from standard 16:10 to ultra-wide 21:9. The new models elevate entertainment and education spaces and facilitate a more inclusive and collaborative meeting experience.
Additional demos at Epson's booth include:
- A professional display area where customers can see the latest multi-projector set-ups including EPPT blending and projector mapping on a curved screen
- Hybrid workspaces with a range of interactive meeting room solutions
- A mobile meeting room solution in association with Artome
- New short-throw, lamp-free, laser displays designed specifically for business conference rooms, meeting spaces and educational environments
- New ultra short-throw interactive, lamp-free, laser display promoting adaptable solutions for today's learning and business spaces combined with collaboration and connectivity
- Epson's comprehensive lens line-up, from ultra short-throw to long-throw and supporting 6,000 to 20,000 lumen2 projectors, designed to meet a variety of application needs
For additional information about Epson's projection solutions, visit www.epson.com/projectors.