Corsair is a well established manufacturer of quality computer power supplies, targeting demanding users. The latest proposal comes in the TX series, aiming at advanced users providing them with high efficiency and great stability. Lets meet the Corsair TX650W and check its features.
- Corsair TX650W Power Supply
The Corsair TX650W power supply is engineered using advanced technology and components typically found with high performance power supplies. With design features such as a dedicated, single +12V rail offer the maximum compatibility with the latest system components. Energy efficient circuitry capable of delivering greater than 80% efficiency ratings across 20%, 50%, and 100% load conditions make the TX family of PSU's ideal for the value/quality conscious enthusiast. With a 120mm diameter temperature-controlled fan that is ultra quiet, yet still more than sufficient to cool the internals of the system, reliability and stability are no longer worries for the gamer, overclocker or enthusiast and high-end system builder.
The performance according to Corsair is very good as we will find out later in our review:
- Supports ATX12V v2.2 standard and older ATX12V 2.01 spec
- Ultra-quiet 120mm (140mm on TX750W) double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow
- 80%+ energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% load condition for less heat generation and lower energy bill
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- Extra long cables support full tower size chassis: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- NVIDIA SLI-ready certified.
|AC Input Rating||90 - 264VAC|
|Input Current||5 - 9A|
|Frequency||47Hz - 63Hz|
|DC Output||Max Load||Max Output|