Cooler Master has launched the SK621, a compact wireless Bluetooth mechanical keyboard based around Cherry MX low profile switches.
The ultra-portable SK621 keyboard comes with extra-flat contoured keycaps and new Cherry MX Low Profile switches in a stripped-down 60% format. It comes with hybrid wireless functionality, with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity featuring lower power consumption (4-5 months with lighting off, 15 hours with RGB), combined with a large internal battery that's rechargeable with the USB-C cable.
New Cherry MX Low Profile switches have a travel distance and actuation point reduced by 0.8mm. The keyboard includes a brushed aluminum top plate for durability and good looks, while a contoured floating key design gives you a 1-2 punch of functionality.
An On-the-fly System allows you to adjust per-key backlighting, switch lighting modes, and even record macros with just a few keypresses.
Under the hood, the SK621 comes equipped with a 32-bit ARM Cortex processor for consistent performance.
The Cooler Master SK621 is currently available for pre-order for $120 at Amazon. It is expected the SK621 will filter into other retail channels in the coming weeks.
- Product Number: SK-621-GKLR1-US
- Keyboard Switch Type: Cherry MX RGB Low Profile Switch
- Material: Aluminum, Plastic
- Color: Gunmetal
- Keyboard Polling Rate: 1000Hz
- Keyboard Response Rate: 1ms / 1000Hz
- Keyboard MCU: 32bit ARM Cortex M3
- On board Memory: 512KB
- On-the-fly System: Yes, for Multi-media, Macro Recording and Lighting Control
- Multimedia Keys: Through Function Key (FN)
- Cable: USB Type-C Detachable & Braided
- Software: Yes, through Portal
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Keyboard Connector Cable: USB Type-C (Keyboard Side), USB 2.0 Type A (Computer Side)
- Cable Length: 1.8m, Braided & Removable
- Keyboard Dimensions: 293(L) x 103(W) x 29.2(H) mm
- Weight: 424g / 0.934lbs (without cable)
- Warranty: 2 years