The new PCI-Express based Volari 8300 graphics chipset is designed with XGI's flagship video processing technology, TrueVideo Engine. This video enhancement features the support for HDTV content up to 1280x720p; inverse 3:2 Pull-down to convert movies back to its original form and De-Interlacing, to remove the jaggy lines in motion graphics. Furthermore, the CoolPower II low power consumption design allows Volari 8300 to be built into a fan-less graphics solution.
- Powered by XGI's 0.13 micron Volari GPU with Microsoft DirectX 9.0 b & OpenGL 1.5 optimizations
- PCI Express X16
- 64/128 MB True onboard memory
- Support up to 256 MB eXtreme Cache
- 128bit effective memory bus
- DX9.0 Vertex Shader 2.0 Extended and Pixel Shader 2.0 Extended
- 350MHz RAMDAC support up to 2048x1536 resolution mode
- Support DVI, RGB, Composite Video and S-Video output signals
- DVI output up to 1600x1200
- CRT output up to 2048x1536
- Support HD content playback upto 720p.
- Low-profile and fan less design
- DX9.0c software compatible