The Xbox 360 received a system update today implementing a number of features including support for larger external storage.
The update adds the following features:
- Support for any external USB hard drive up to 2 TB.
- Purchase history – To view your recent purchases, go to Settings > Account >Purchase History.
- Password reset - You can now reset your password by selecting Forgot your password? at sign-in.
- Network statistics - View download speed, upload speed, and signal strength, go to Settings> System > Network Settings. Select your network, and then choose Network Statistics.
- See your money - Your Microsoft account balance now appears in the top-right corner of the Xbox Dashboard. To turn it off, go to Settings > Profile > Account Security.