TraxData 1GB SD Memory Card - Page 1
TraxData, as a leading memory card manufacturer, offers for enthusiast photographers a high performance SecureDigital card with 1GB capacity, high enough to cover the demands for increased storage thanks to the latest 5,6,7 and 8MegaPixel digital cameras. In this review we examine how the 1GB SD card performs, both in real life tests and benchmarks.
TraxData's 1GB memory card has the following features/specifications:
- Complies with the SecureDigital™ memory card specifications
- Up to 10MB per second read/write rate
- Cryptographic security for protection of copyrighted data
- User-selectable mechanical write protect switch on the card casing
- Very low power consumption
- Zero power data retention
- Power: voltage 3.7 to 3.6 volts
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 55C
- Storage temperature range: -20 to 65C
- Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs
The package is quite plain. The 1GB logo is located on the top left corner, the 66X data transfer logo is also present so that users will recognize its high reading/writing speeds. The card itself contains the TraxData, SD logos and as you would expect, can be used with all digital cameras, PDAs, mobile phones and mp3 devices that support the SD format :
On the left side, there is a mechanical write protect slide tab that provides the consumer with added protection against accidental deletion of stored data.