* All Copper High-density Wave Heat Sink
* 4 thermally improved copper heat-pipes
* Ball bearing 90mm blue translucent fan
* Silent; Manually controlled PCI Fan Control
* Universal Clip for 775 and K8 sockets
* Passive or active solution; Swift click on/off fan system
Also new on this advanced processor cooler are the swift fan exchange clips enabling you to remove the fan quickly and without tools. When utilizing a low power Celeron or Duo-Core micro processor with good system cooling using an active cooler is not mandatory as the Spire Fourier IV heat-sink offers exceptional passive cooling qualities on it's own.
The Fourier IV is an excellent DIY option those for those who are upgrading their system, enthusiast and gamers alike.