91Mobiles and Evan Blass have leaked what they claim to be Sony Xperia's entire lineup of smartphones, set to officially debut on Monday at the Mobile World Congress.
According to the tech site, Sony will launch the lower-end Xperia L3, the midrange Xperia 10 and 10 Plus, and the flagship Xperia 1 smartphones.
Evan Blass also published pictures of the Xperia 1 and Xperia 10 and 10 Plus.
Looking at the pictures, we could say that the Xperia design has not changed much compared to last year's XZ2 and XZ3 models. Design changes include curved metal edges, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, while large bezels seem to remain in place. On the other hand, the higher-end devices have a 21:9 aspect ratio.
Below you see the basic specs of each device, as they have been reported by 91Mobiles:
- 6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED panel with 21:9 aspect ratio; Cinema Pro app records 4K HDR video in 21:9 format, and super slow-mo
- Three 12-megapixel lenses in rear camera array (one regular wide-angle lens; one super-wide; one telephoto with OIS). Dual-pixel tech for better low-light photos
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage (expandable up to 512GB with microSD)
- 3,300mAh battery with fast charging; 4G LTE, dual-SIM, USB Type-C port
- Android Pie
- Available in June for CHF 1,099 (approximately $1,099)
Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus
- Xperia 10: 6-inch, full HD+, 21:9 aspect ratio display; Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor, 3GB of RAM, and 64GB of expandable storage; dual rear-facing cameras, 13-megapixel and 8-megapixel, front-facing 8-megapixel camera; 2,870mAh battery
- Xperia 10 Plus: 6.5-inch, full HD+, 21:9 aspect ratio display for Xperia 10 Plus; Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage; dual rear-facing cameras, 12-megapixel and 8-megapixel with optical zoom, front-facing 8-megapixel camera; 3,000mAh battery
- Both come with side-mounted fingerprint sensors and Android Pie
- Both devices available April, with Xperia 10 priced at CHF 399 ($399) and Xperia 10 Plus costing CHF 499 ($499)
The Sony Xperia L3
- 5.7-inch, HD+ display with older 18:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek 6762 processor and 3GB of RAM
- Dual rear-facing camera, one 13-megapixel lens and one 2-megapixel lens; 8-megapixel front facing camera
- 3,300mAh battery
- Android Oreo
- Available April for CHF 199 ($199)