PROMISE Debuts First Consumer Product at CES
PROMISE Technology marked its foray into the consumer electronics market today at CES with the unveiling of Apollo, a personal Cloud appliance and app that gives users full control over the storage and selective sharing of their digital content. Designed with families, small businesses, and small office / home office in mind, Apollo makes it easy for a group of members to store, access and share selected data from wherever they happen to be.
Apollo is a small, quiet appliance that stores up to 4 TB of data. Dasic features include:
- Apollo’s mobile app offers access and playback of stored videos and other media content wherever the Internet is available.
- Each member gets private space and sharing control.
- Easy to set up and use from any device, anywhere - you don’t need to mess with several apps or hook up a PC to manage your Apollo.
- All data is off the Web, safe and secure on your personal Cloud, with all transactions encrypted.
- Enables friends and family to comment on and discuss shared content such as videos and photos within an entirely private environment.
Apollo will be available soon, exclusively at Apple stores.
- CPU: ARM Cortex A9
- DRAM: DDR3 1GB
- HDD capacity: 4TB
- Internal HDD: 3.5" SATA6G HDD X 1
- External Backup/Restore Port: 1 x USB 3.0 port
- Dimensions: 143x190x61 mm / 5.6x7.5x2.4 inches
- Weight: 1.2 kg / 2.64 lbs (including HDD)
- LAN: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- AC Input Voltage: 100V to 240V
- Power Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, Single Phase
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (40°F to 95°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (15°F to 155°F)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%RH
- Altitude: Same as HDD
- Power Consumption:
- 16W (operation),
- 3.5W (Standby-HDD spin down)
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty