The HDJ-700’s audio circuitry is optimized for monitoring dance music. Narrow ear pads and 40 mm driver units with rare earth magnets ensure a powerful bass sound, while a thicker than usual (19 micrometer) diaphragm and a copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coil accurately reproduce kicks and snares.
The headphones come with two interchangeable side-mount cords: a 1.2m coiled cord – which extends to around 3m – and a 1m straight cord.
Available in four designs – matte black, matte black with a gold or red stripe, and cool white – the HDJ-700 will hit the market in late September 2015, with a retail price of $129.00.
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length)
- 1 m straight cord
- Included Accessories: 6.3 mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Weight (without cord): 220 g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 105 dBmW
- Frequency Range: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ω