- Oracle Database Cloud – Exadata Service brings the power of the Oracle Exadata database platform to the cloud. With this service, customers can run Oracle databases in the cloud with the same functionality, performance and availability of on-premises Oracle Exadata-based production databases. Oracle databases deployed in the cloud as part of this service are 100 percent compatible with those that are deployed on-premises.
- Oracle Archive Storage Cloud Service provides storage for applications and workloads that require long-term retention at the lowest price in the industry. As a "deep cloud" archive, the Archive Storage Cloud is suited for infrequently accessed large-scale data sets, such as corporate financial records. The service, backed by enterprise-grade SLAs, enables organizations to access archived documents and data sets using industry-standard APIs, and integration with Oracle and third-party backup, archival and preservation software. It also provides an additional tier for on-premises Oracle storage systems, including ZS Series, FS Series and Oracle StorageTek tape solutions.
- Oracle Big Data Cloud Service and Big Data SQL Cloud Service provides a high-performance platform for running diverse workloads on Hadoop and NoSQL databases to help enterprises acquire and organize Big Data.
- Oracle Integration Cloud Service simplifies integration between the cloud and on-premises Oracle and third-party applications. New features include pre-built integrations and embedded best practice recommendations.
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Service simplifies enterprise mobility by removing the complexity in the mobile backend infrastructure. A Mobile Back-end as a Service (MBaaS), the Mobile Cloud allows developers to develop and deploy mobile apps integrated with an enterprise-grade backend cloud infrastructure. Mobile app integration, mobile APIs and security are abstracted from developers, allowing them to collaborate quickly to develop and deliver mobile apps that run on any device. Additionally, with built-in mobile analytics, business stakeholders can gain insights into mobile app usage and adoption and personalize engagements
- Oracle Process Cloud Service enables business users todeliver process applications independent of IT. With a zero-code, cloud-based process automation platform, the Process Cloud empowers business users to manage the entire lifecycle of business processes and gain actionable insight on process health and SLAs.
Oracle's latest cloud-computing offerings bring the company into more direct competition with Amazon.com.
Amazon Web Services is the market leader in providing cloud computing capability to customers, followed by Microsoft's Azure service and IBM.