Microsoft is also updating the My Xbox LIVE app on iPad, which allows you to connect to the Xbox LIVE community when you?re away from your Xbox. With today's update, Microsoft has added retina display support, and improved authentication making connecting your iPad with your Xbox LIVE account easier than ever.
Also available for the first time on most Android phones, the free My Xbox LIVE app allows you to read and send messages to friends; manage your friends list and invite new friends; read and edit your full LIVE profile (name, bio, motto); change your avatar features and items with the avatar closet; and view and compare your achievement progress with friends.
Some of the updates coming to iOS include:
- Discover fresh content (iPhone)
- Connect to and control content on your Xbox 360 (iPhone)
- Improved authentication (iPad)
- Retina display support (iPad)
The new My Xbox LIVE app for Android phones will offer the ability to:
- View, manage, and message friends
- View and compare your achievement progress with friends
- Read and Edit your full LIVE profile (name, bio, motto)
- See your 3-D Avatar and customize it while on-the-go
- Access your recent activity and manage your Beacons - Stay connected to the Xbox LIVE community via Spotlight
Download the latest version of the universal iOS App here (free)
Download the Android App here (free)