The Matrox M9138 and Matrox M9148 are low-profile graphics cards that make it easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems, and both offer optimal support for Windows Vista Aero (WDDM mode).
Matrox M9138 and M9148 Key Features
- Native PCIe x16 performance
- 1 GB of memory
- Drive three (M9138) or four (M9148) DisplayPort monitors at 2560x1600 per display
- Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors
- Configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors with Matrox PowerDesk software
- Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
The Matrox M9138 and M9148 graphics cards will be available in Q2/2009.
Matrox also today unveiled the Matrox DualHead2Go DP Edition and TripleHead2Go DP Edition Graphics eXpansion Modules (GXMs) for DisplayPort-enabled computers and monitors. These latest GXMs incorporate the next-generation display interface standard, allowing users to benefit from DisplayPort technology on two or three displays.
The Matrox DualHead2Go DP Edition and TripleHead2Go DP Edition GXMs are external multi-display upgrades that work in conjunction with your system's existing GPU to connect two or three displaysat supported resolutions of up to 2x1920x1200 and 3x1680x1050 respectivelyto a single system.
Matrox DP Graphics eXpansion Modules will be available Q2/2009.