LG is expanding its 4G LTE footprint in mobiles with the new LG F60, a new smartphone that offers Quad-Core speed and LG’s UX features. The F60 will begin rolling out to customers in Europe, followed by Asia and the Americas starting this week.
The LG F60 supports 4G LTE powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor running on the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. Housed in a slim body, the F60 features a 4.5-inch IPS display and a 2,100mAh battery. LG’s proprietary UX features adopted from the LG G3 include Gesture Shot for easy selfies; front Camera Light; Touch & Shoot and Knock Code.
The F60 will be available in both single and dual SIM versions.
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA (207ppi)
- Memory: 1GB RAM/ 4GB, 8GB
- Camera: Rear 5MP/ Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,100mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 127.5x 67.9 x 10.6mm
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 / Wi-Fi / A-GPS
- Colors: Black / White (varies by market)