VIA Technologies has announced the VPai Slide 360-degree video camera turnkey platform.
VPai Slide provides a production-ready iPhone-compatible solution for companies planning to enter the panoramic camera market. It combines a stylish form factor with a software app that provides real-time capture, stitching, editing, and sharing features.
VPai Slide shoots 360-degree photos and video at resolutions of up to 5MP, and features an integrated Lightning connector and dedicated battery and storage. Its detachable design makes it easy to capture images and video whenever inspiration strikes - no matter whether it's plugged into your iPhone, attached to a tripod, or held in the palm of your hand.
The VPai Slide software app features include:
- Views: Panorama, Asteroid, Crystal Ball, and VR modes
- Filters: Twelve color filters to preview or edit captured media within the app, including a black and white filter, a range of enhancements for close-ups of people, and the Skelton filter which transforms a scene into a sketch-like drawing.
- Space: The VPai sharing platform which allows users to upload photos and videos to the VPai cloud to be enjoyed by others in the VPai community.
- Time-Lapse: This feature allows users to explore a whole new dimension of 360° capture by creating time-lapse videos.
- Screen Capture: Users can take screenshots directly in the app to share Asteroid and Crystal Ball views of 360° images across any social platform from
- Pinterest and Instagram to Google+ and Twitter.
- Live Streaming: User can live-stream their 360° videos direct to leading social media networks including Facebook, YouTube, and Weibo.
VPai Slide is available now