HexaLock CD-ROM Protection Suite version 2.8 offers publishers:
- Easy implementation of HexaLock CD-ROM copy protection via the use of a Software Developers Kit (SDK), Auto-Lock Utility or Auto-Lock Wizard.
- Improved signature design, particularly for combating cloning /copying software.
- Automatic protection of .exe files contained within selected installers.
- Full compatibility with new productivity tools designed for use in EclipseSuite Mastering Modules; Rimage Producer II CD-R Duplicators and Microtech Duplicators.
- New and easy to use Toolsets for creating a copy protected CD-RX Media.
- Functional enhancements and improved analysis tools.
“HexaLock CD-ROM copy protection is easily implemented by Licensed Publishers via the use of a Software Development Kit (SDK) or Auto Lock Utility or Wizard and requires no hardware modifications or quality assurance procedure changes at Authorized Replicators,” said Eyal Cohen, HexaLock CTO. “It was essential that we maintained the ease of use and integration characteristics of our products as we upgraded them to version 2.8.”
The new Demo CD, version 2.8, that contains all the latest HexaLock tools, plus a protected game, is available for evaluation and testing at the ECTS Show, Booth # 1160. It can also be obtained by visiting the HexaLock website at: www.hexalock.com.