Amazon and Walmart continue their deals throughout Cyber Monday Deals Week, starting on Monday, Nov. 26.
All of Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals can be found by visiting amazon.com/cybermonday as well as on the Amazon App.
For its part, Walmart's Deals Hub makes it easier for online cisitors to browse and discover the company;s assortment by curating the top offers by category and item.
Here are some of Walmart's tech deals for Cyber Monday:
- MSI Performance Gaming Laptop 15.6-inch with NVIDIA-GeForce for $799 ($200 savings)
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone 8 Plus for $599.99 and the Straight Talk Apple iPhone 8 for $499.99 ($99.01 savings each)
- SAMSUNG 58-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $447.99 ($202 savings)
- Polaroid 50-inch Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV for $179.99 ($220 savings)
- OVERPOWERED Gaming Laptop 15-inch for $799 ($200 savings)
- Nintendo Switch Console with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $299 ($25 savings)
- Nintendo 2DS XL for $129 ($20.72 savings)
Below there are some of Amazon's Cyber Monday deals.
- Save $25.99 on All-New Echo Dot, $24.00
- Save $20 on Echo Dot Kids Edition, $49.99 – and save $110 total when you buy three Echo Dot Kids Edition devices, $99.97
- Save $30.99 on Echo (2nd generation), $69 – and save $80 total when you buy two Echo (2nd generation) devices, $119.98
- Save $30.99 on Echo (RED) edition, $69.00 –for every Echo (RED) edition sold Amazon will donate $10 to the Global Fund
- Save $40 on All-New Echo Plus, $109.99
- Save $40 on Echo Spot, $89.99 – and save $100 total when you buy two Echo Spot devices, $159.98
- Save $50 on All-New Echo Show, $179.99 – and save $120 total when you buy two All-New Echo Show devices, $339.98
- Add an Amazon Smart Plug to any Echo device for $5
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick, $24.99—and Prime members new to STARZ can get 2 months of STARZ at no additional cost
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, $34.99
- Save $60 on Fire TV Cube with Far-Field Voice Control and 4K UHD/HDR, $59.99
- Save $50 on Fire TV Recast 500 GB with two tuners, $179.99—and save an additional $10 when you purchase Fire TV Recast 1 TB with four tuners, $219.99
- Save $50 on Insignia 24” 720p HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, $99.99
- Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, $49.99
- Save $40 on All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, $89.99
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, $99.99
- Save $39.99 on All-New Fire HD 8 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free and Show Mode Dock bundle, $79.99
- Purchase a Ring Floodlight Cam for $249 and get Ring Video Doorbell at no additional cost (a $99.99 savings)
- Save $60 on Ring Doorbell Video 2, $139.00—and get an all-new Echo Dot at no additional cost
- (Amazon Cloud Cam + Schlage Connect lock), $188
- Save on select monitors and modern laptops
- Save on NETGEAR networking essentials
- Save on Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling, with Alexa Voice Control
- Save on Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker
- Save on Sonos Beam and Sonos Sub
- Save more than 40% on Prismacolor, Paper Mate, Sharpie and Mr. Sketch coloring supplies
- Save on a Samsung unlocked phone
- Save on Arlo Security Cameras
- Polaroid 43-Inch 4K Smart TV, $129.99
- Polaroid 55-Inch 4K Smart TV, $199.99
- More than 15% off select Samsung QLED 2018 TVs
- More than 15% off select Samsung NU8 Series 2018 TVs
- Save up to 15% on LG Electronics 2018 Smart 4K TVs
- Sony's XBR55X900F Amazon's Choice High Performance TV (2018 Model), $1,098.00
- Save up to 50% on the Hive Heating and Cooling Smart Thermostat Pack
- Save up to 50% on Ecobee Sensors
- Save up to 35% off select Sengled Smart Lighting
- Save $20 on a Oculus Go
- Save $50 on a Oculus Rift
- Save $200 on a HTC Vive Pro
- Save $100 on a HTC Vive Headset
- Save 50% on a Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Save 50% on Lego DC Supervillains
- Save $30 on a Dragonball FighterZ
Meanwhile, shoppers spent $643 million online by 10 a.m. ET on Black Friday, with smartphone sales lifting overall online spending by 27.8 percent from a year ago, according to Adobe Analytics, which tracks transactions at 80 of the top 100 U.S. online retailers.
Online spending is on track to hit $6.4 billion on Friday, which is likely to either match or surpass last year’s Cyber Monday revenue of $6.6 billion, Adobe said. Online sales on Thanksgiving Day were up 28 percent at $3.7 billion.
The National Retail Federation forecast U.S. holiday retail sales in November and December will increase between 4.3 and 4.8 percent over 2017 for a total of $717.45 billion to $720.89 billion. That compares with an average annual increase of 3.9 percent over the past five years.
Shoppers picked up big-ticket items such as TVs, Apple iPads and Watches at Target, while phones, toys, gaming consoles and cookware were top sellers at Walmart Inc.