The GlobalSat BT-359 contains the latest SiRFIII Low Power Chipset for high sensitivity. It communicates with Host Platforms (PDA, Laptop, and etc.) via Bluetooth Serial Port Profile. With Bluetooth version 2.0 and built-in ceramic patch antenna, the BT-359 provides faster acquisition times and improves accuracy in urban canyons and under dense foliage. It contains a replaceable battery with a large capacity, which enables the BT-359 to operate for up to 11 hours. A slide battery lid makes it easy to remove and replace the battery without the use of tools. It also supports WAAS and EGNOS for even greater accuracy.
1. SiRF Star III high performance and low power consumption chipset
2. Communication with Host platform Via Bluetooth Serial Port Profile
3. Bluetooth Version 2.0.
4. Built-in ceramic patch antenna.
5. High sensitivity GPS receiver provides faster acquisition times and improves accuracy in urban canyons and under dense foliage.
6. Battery life up to 11 hours of operation time, in continuous mode.
7. Features power saving mode (powers down after 10 minutes of inactivity).
8. Supported by WAAS and EGNOS Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems for more accurate corrected position reports.
9. Physical dimensions: 82.0 mm x 41.0 mm x 13.4 mm.
CDRInfo will review the BT-359 by the end of this month, stay tuned!