They also each use a FUJINON lens that consists of 17 elements in 12 groups, and combines aspherical and ED elements that help to reduce aberrations. Each of the new bridge cameras are also capable of a Super Macro mode for users to get as close as 0.78" from a subject.
The S6800 has a 16MP 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS sensor that captures shots at sensitivities as high as ISO 12800. With autofocus speeds of 0.3 seconds, start-up times of 1.0 seconds, a 0.5 seconds interval between shots and a continuous shooting speed of 8fps (max 10 frames at full resolution), users can feel confident about capturing fast-action shots. And with its high-speed shooting of up to 60fps (max 60 frames, image size 1280 Χ 960) and up to 120fps (max 60 frames, image size 640 Χ 480), the S6800 lets users capture the action in slow-motion for advanced photography.
The S4800 uses a 16MP 1/2.3-inch CCD sensor and has autofocus speeds of 0.3 seconds and a start-up time of 1.3 seconds.
Both S-Series cameras have a Mode Dial for shooting selection, a 3.0" LCD screen (460k-dot S6800 and 230K-dot S4800) and the S6800 adds a dual zoom control for speed and precision zooming.
The FinePix S6800 makes 1080i movie recording as easy as taking pictures using the dedicated movie button to start recording instantly. The camera also supports slow-motion capture at 480fps.
The FinePix S4800 also shoots in 720p at 30fps in 16:9 forma. What's more, with the clever Video Scene Recognition feature and a dedicated Video Recording button, you can leave the camcorder at home, and capture some spur-of-the-moment footage.
FinePix S6800 key features:
- FUJINON Super zoom Lens (24mm wide-angle to 720mm telephoto lens, f/3.1 to 5.9)
- 16MP 1/2.3" BSI-CMOS sensor
- Autofocus speed of up to 0.3 seconds
- Continuous shooting; 8fps (10frames, full resolution), 60fps 60 frames, image size 1280Χ960) ,120 fps (60 frames, image size 640Χ480)
o-o Shooting interval time of 0.5 seconds
- Optical Image Stabilization (Sensor Shift)
- Full HD movie 1080i/60 fps with stereo sound and slow-motion capture at 480fps
- Bright 3.0-inch LCD screen ( 460K-dot)
- Manual exposure control(P/S/A/M modes)
- Super Macro to 0.78"
- Dual zoom control
- Instant zoom and Zoom Bracketing
- 4ΧAA alkaline batteries with an approximately 320 shot battery life
- Available in black, white, and red
FinePix S4800 key features:
- FUJINON Super zoom lens (24mm wide-angle to 720mm telephoto lens, f/3.1 to 5.9)
- 16MP 1/2.3" CCD sensor
- Optical Image Stabilization (Sensor Shift)
- Scene Recognition Auto with 6 pre-set scenes
- Autofocus in 0.3 seconds
- HD Movie 720P/30fps with Video Scene Recognition
- 3" LCD monitor (230k dots)
- Manual exposure control (P/S/A/M modes)
- Instant Zoom
- Mini HDMI output - 4ΧAA alkaline batteries with an approx. 320 shot battery life
- Available in Black
FUJIFILM also today introduced the FinePix JX680, a slim digital camera with a FUJINON 5x optical zoom lens (26-130mm). It is offering Digital Image Stabilization to help eliminate blurry images, and an Advanced Filter function for added creative expression. Additionally, its 16MP CCD sensor ensures that the highest image quality is captured every time and can be easily viewed on its bright 3.0" LCD screen.
With a 16MP CCD sensor, the FinePix JX680 camera can produce high-quality images, even at sensitivities of up to ISO 3200. Movies can be recorded at 720p, and still images with aspect ratios of 16:9 can also be achieved simultaneously.
The camera is also equipped with a 3.0"/230K-dot LCD screen. Additionally, an Instant Zoom feature, which shows your composition area as well as the area outside your frame, and large buttons in a simple layout, help users concentrate on composing, without ever losing sight of the big picture.
FinePix JX680 key features:
- 5x FUJINON optical zoom (26-130mm) with Digital Image Stabilization
- 16MP CCD sensor
- 26mm wide-angle
- 3.0" LCD screen
- Creative Advanced Filters
- Individual shutter 3D
- Motion Panorama
- Easy to use GUI with large buttons
- 720p HD movie recording with dedicated "Movie Recording Button"
- Advanced video editing features
- Super slim and pocket-friendly (just 20mm)
- Battery charging via USB cable
The FinePix JX680 will be available March 2013 at the price of $99.95 and will be available in black, and red.
The premium, compact long-zoom FinePix F900EXR digital camera was also announced today, featuring a new Intelligent Hybrid AF system that focuses as fast as 0.05 seconds by using a new Phase Detection AF system in its EXR-CMOS II sensor. The F900EXR automatically switches between Phase Detection AF and Contrast Detection AF depending on the subject and scene, guaranteeing ease-of-use and accurate autofocus no matter what the setting or shooting conditions.
The FinePix F900EXR also has an improved Wireless Image Transfer function that allows users to upload high resolution images and movies to their Apple or Android smartphone or tablet.
The FinePix F900EXR features a 1/2" 16MP EXR-CMOS II sensor and uses the FUJINON 20x wide-angle long-zoom lens (25-500mm), along with an Intelligent Digital Zoom feature that effectively doubles zoom capability and a 3.0" 920K-dot resolution LCD.
With its Wi-Fi capability, the F900EXR allows users to back up photos on their home computer.
The F900EXR uses its EXR-CMOS II sensor to shoot video full HD at 60 frames per second with improved Phase Detection AF. Movie recording can be started with a single press of the dedicated "Movie Recording Button" and records sound using the built-in stereo microphone.
With its built-in photographic filters, users can now get even more creative with their photography. The F900EXR Advanced Filters include:
- Pop Color - emphasizes contrast and color saturation - Toy Camera - create shaded borders as if you were taking a photo on a toy camera
- Miniature - adds top and bottom blur for a diorama or miniature effect
- Dynamic Tone - create a fantasy effect by dynamically-modulated tonal reproduction
- Partial Color - retain one selected original color and change the rest of the photo to black and white
- High Key - enhance brightness and reduce contrast to lighten tonal reproduction
- Low Key - create uniformly dark tones with few areas of emphasized highlights
- Soft Focus - blur the focus of the image edges to create a softer effect
FinePix F900EXR key features list:
- 16MP ½-inch EXR-CMOS II sensor with Phase Detection and EXR Processor II
- 20x optical zoom (25-500mm with CMOS-shift Image stabilization
- 3.0" LCD screen with wide viewing angle
- EXR-Auto (with auto optimization for 108 different scene permutations)
- Full manual controls
- Intelligent Hybrid AF (AF of 0.05 seconds)
- Start-up time of 1.1 seconds
- Interval between shots of 0.5 seconds
- RAW shooting (RAW, JPEG, RAW+JPEG image capture modes)
- Wireless Image Transfer to PC, tablets and smartphones
- 11 frames/second (max 5 frames) continuous shooting (at full resolution)
- Advanced Filters
- Motion Panorama 360
- Full HD 1080p Video (60fps)
- Available in black, and indigo blue
- 260 shots per battery charge
The FinePix F900EXR will be available in March 2013 for $399.95.