Enermax recently launched an entry-level power supply unit (PSU)-CYBERBRON, available in 500-700 watt models. CYBERBRON features 80PLUS Bronze certificated and non-modular low-profile black flat cables which makes cable installation an easy task while powering the system at an advantageous voltage.
CYBERBRON is equipped with Japanese electrolytic capacitors. Its multiple protection circuits design including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection) , OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection) and OTP (Over Temperature Protection) to give your system fully protection.
- 80 PLUS® Bronze certification
- Low-profile black flat cables
- Japanese electrolytic capacitors
- Single rail +12V design
- 120mm fan with intelligent RPM control
CYBERBRON comes with a 120mm fan with intelligent RPM control. While the PSU is under low load such as office-computing, it would operate nearly silence to provide users a better user experience. The dimension of this unit is 150(W) x 86(H) x 140(D) mm, with its low-profile flat cables design, CYBERBRON can be installed in most computer chassis with PSU-shroud smoothly.
CYBERBRON will be an ideal choice for building a budget PC. It can offer you all of your basic needs while operating your computer, also give you a stable system and silent working environment.
The product pages:
- CYBERBRON 500w- https://www.enermax.com/en/products/cyberbron-500w
- CYBERBRON 600w- https://www.enermax.com/en/products/cyberbron-600w
- CYBERBRON 700w- https://www.enermax.com/en/products/cyberbron-700w