In response to direct customer feedback, the Latitude ATG includes a 14.1-inch display with ambient light sensor (ALS), glass overlay and anti-reflective coating. The LCD display is 1 1/2 times brighter than most mainstream corporate notebooks for better viewing in sunlight. Customers working in the military, emergency preparedness, construction and even the golf industry say seeing the display in full daylight is an important factor in their notebook computing experience.
"The Latitude ATG is a prime example of Dell's commitment to customer-driven innovation," said Jeff Clarke, senior vice president Dell Product Group. "We have heard from customers loud and clear that a tougher, highly protective notebook with a screen that is easy to see outdoors is necessary in many lines of work. We're glad that we could meet that customer request with a product distinguished by industry-leading features."
Priced from $2499, the Latitude ATG 620 features:
- 500 NIT LCD with non-reflective coating
- 14.1-inch WXGA screen (1,280 X 800 resolution)
- Supports up to 4GB DDR2 SDRAM
- ATG task lights for keyboard lighting
- Shock mounted-hard drive and LCD
- Intel Core 2 Duo processors
- Microsoft Windows Vista Capable
- Three-year Next Business Day On-Site Service standard
- CompleteCare Accidental Damage Service optional