Alienware and Dell are launching six new Windows 10 gaming laptops based on the new 8th Gen Intel Core high performance processors, with enhancements over prior generations.
Dell is also debuting Dell G Series, revitalizing the Dell Gaming portfolio, starting at $749.
Alienware 15 and 17
Alienware 15 and 17 gaming laptops will offer new 8th Gen Intel Core i5, i7, and i9 processors with up to 6-cores, enabling overclocking up to 5.0GHZ. To extract maximum performance from Intel's top processors, Alienware mechanically engineered improved cooling technology, Alienware Cryo-Tech v2.0, with 50% thinner fan blades and a vapor chamber on the CPU to cool down the higher number of cores more efficiently. The result is a measurable 10% performance boost, according to Dell.
Alienware has incorporated the next generation of Alienware Command Center into its latest lineup of laptops. Debuted at CES 2018, this simple new interface helps novice and experienced gamers optimize, overclock, and tune Alienware PCs and peripherals. The Alienware Command Center gives gamers complete control over the Alienware 15 and 17 laptops' 13 programmable lighting zones supporting full RGB values and up to 16.8m colors.
Dell G Series
Dell is launching a new suite of Windows 10 gaming PCs . All four systems, Dell G3 15 and 17, as well as Dell G5 15 and Dell G7 15, feature gaming-forward design and snappy performance at affordable prices. These new game-ready laptops are equipped with up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series GPUs, 8th Gen Intel Core processors, thermal management solutions, intelligent content prioritization software, and anti-glare IPS panels.
Dell G3 15 and 17
Coming in 15 and 17-inch sizes, Dell G3 15 and 17 laptops are powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 up to 1060 Max-Q discrete GPUs, up to 8th Gen Intel Core i7 CPUs, dual fans and dual drives with SSD options
2x2 WiFi antenna design, SmartByte software prioritizes gaming and video content keeping them smooth
All encased in a silky matte exterior finish, the laptops boast a 22.7mm (15) / 25mm (17) profile
Dell G3 15 will offer three color options (Black, Recon Blue, Alpine White) and Dell G3 17 will offer two color options (Black, Recon Blue)8
Dell G5 and G7 15
- For those seeking a step-up in performance from the G3 systems, the Dell G5 and G7 15 come in a 25mm thin 15-inch chassis, with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPUs with Max-Q design technology
- The systems feature 6GB GDDR5 dedicated memory, up to 6-core performance with 8th Gen Intel Core processors (with up to Core i7 on the G5 and i9 on the G7), dual fans, and dual drives with SSD options
- G7 15 will offer optional 8th Gen Intel Core i9 CPU and UHD display (3840x2160) configurations, available in late April
- Killer 1x1 networking optimization (supporting up to 2x2) or SmartByte software
- Dell equipped a front air intake and rear exhaust vent to the laptops' frames
- Dell G5 and G7 15 will also offer an optional IPS UHD 4k panel
- Dell G5 15 is available in either Standard Black or Beijing Red flavors, and Dell G7 15 is available in either Standard Black or Alpine White
Dell to offer HTC VIVE Pro
Announced at CES, Dell was the first and only PC provider to sell the consumer version of HTC VIVE VR headsets. Building upon this partnership, Dell is now among the first to sell the HTC VIVE Pro on Dell.com, providing a single purchase path for all VR needs. Starting at $799 (for the headset only), the VIVE Pro will be available April 5 in the U.S. on Dell.com, with plans to expand globally later this year.
Available now in US, China and Europe and shipping later in April:
- Alienware 15 and 17 available on Dell.com starting today at $2,399.99 and $3,699.99 with additional configurations starting at $1,449.99 and $1,599.99 coming April 10. They will also be available on BestBuy.com and in select Best Buy Stores.
- Dell G7 15 is available on Dell.com starting today at $1,099.99 with additional configurations starting at $849.99 on April 10. It will also available on BestBuy.com and in select Best Buy Stores.
Available April 16:
- Dell G3 15 and 17 will be available April 16 globally on Dell.com starting today at $749.99 and $1,099.99 with additional configurations starting at $799.99 (Dell G3 17) soon.
- Dell G5 15 will be available April 16 globally today on Dell.com and select retailers4 starting at $949.99 with additional configurations starting at $849.99 soon.