ZOTAC introduces a new way to experience VR with the ZOTAC VR GO backpack, which has been upgraded since making its appearance at Computex 2016.
"The VR GO is an exciting innovation for everyone to finally enjoy VR the way it is meant to be experienced," said Tony Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International. "We want to provide the best of both worlds to our users: Powerful VR in high resolution and fast framerates while enjoying true mobility in a compact, wearable form. The VR GO is the best way to VR."
The ZOTAC VR GO provides powerful yet efficient performance with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics and Intel Core i7 processor. Hardware and thermal design promises to offer marathon playtime with comfort and minimal noise. By securing the backpack with both chest and waist straps, users can move freely in the other world.
VR GO offers up to 2-hours play time with 2 dedicated batteries, while a battery hot-swap provides nearly limitless action. A charging dock comes bundled to charge the dedicated batteries. The VR GO also enables users to know the status of the battery charge with an easy to see LED indicator.
To maintain comfort levels, the exhaust heat is channeled away from the user and dedicated paths on the back support allow the body to breathe and stay cool during extended sessions.
The weight is evenly distributed for comfort while the added foam back support and shoulder strap padding provide the extra comfort.
The VR GO backpack can also transform to either a wearable form or as a standalone desktop Mini PC. Windows 10 Home comes pre-installed so it is ready for action right out of the box. Per tradition with all ZOTAC ZBOX Mini PCs, VR GO is easily upgradable in both storage and memory.
- Processor : Intel Core i7-6700T (quad-core, 2.8 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz)
- Chipset: Intel, NVIDIA
- System Memory: 16GB DDR4 SODIMM
- Graphics Engine: GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 256-bit
- 3 x HDMI 2.0
- 2 x DisplayPort 1.3 (up to 4 displays)
- Hard Drive: 2.5" SATAIII HDD/SSD bay
- M.2: 240GB M.2 SATA SSD
- Card Reader: 3-in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Audio: Microphone, Headphone
- USB Port: 6 x USB 3.0
- LAN: Dual Gigabit LAN
- Antenna: 1 x WiFI SMA connetor
- Wifi: 802.11ac/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- Kensington Lock: Yes
- LED Indicators: Power, HDD, Wi-Fi, Batteries
- AC Adapter
- O/P: DC 19.5V/180W
- 2 x 6600 mAh Li-ion batteries (hot-swap supported)
- Cooling system : Fan + Heatsink/
- ZBOX Dimensions: 410mm x 270mm x 76mm
- Case Mounting: Backpack and strap
- Supported OS : Windows 10 Home 64-bit Pre-installed
- 2 x 6600 mAh Li-ion batteries
- Backpack Strap
- Battery charging dock
- WiFi antenna
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
- Quick Install Guide
- USB drive with O/S driver
- Driver Disc